Personal data policyData protection is a matter of trust — and your trust is important to us. It is extremely important that as a customer, you feel safe when you shop at FB Trading. In the following information, FB Trading will explain how FB Trading uses the personal information that you leave behind by placing an order, or when you visit www.fbtrading.com, as well as when you use the various functions on the website.
FB Trading ApS, CVR-no. 39425165, owns and is data controller for all FB Trading’s websites, including www.fbtrading.com. FB Trading can be contacted at:
FB Trading ApS
Tel: +45 20 65 51 00
We adhere to Personal Data Act as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
You can find more information about the Personal Data Act and the GDPR at the Danish Data Protection Authority’s website.
1. Collection and storage of personal informationFB Trading generally does not collect or store your personal information.
We only collect relevant, non-sensitive personal data about you. We collect these in connection with orders/purchases on www.fbtrading.com and when subscribing to our newsletter. In each of these cases, we obtain your express consent to the collection of your data. You will always be informed prior to the collection of personal information about you.
The personal information we collect in connection with orders/purchases on www.fbtrading.com includes your name, address, email, telephone number and chosen delivery location as well as any alternative delivery address.
The information we collect when subscribing to our newsletter includes your name and email address.
We store your general personal information encrypted in a MySQL database. Passwords are encrypted with md5 encryption.
Your information will be stored for 5 years, after which it will be deleted, unless further storage is necessary to comply with applicable law.
2. Purpose of collecting personal data when ordering/purchasingAll collected personal data is treated confidentially and will only be used in connection with the execution of orders in our webshop, including specifically for:
– Sending an order confirmation
– Sending items
– Sending an invoice
– Sending customer surveys.
We only use your email address for the execution of your order and customer surveys, e.g. for sending an order confirmation. If you wish to receive our newsletter, this requires a separate consent from you.
We only use your telephone number to contact you if there are problems with your order and/or you need to be notified of your delivery.
3. Execution of payment in connection with orders in our webshop:– Payment information in connection with verification and execution of payment
– Information is sent encrypted and in accordance with industry standards. FB Trading does not have access to your card information etc.
4. Purpose of collecting personal information when subscribing to the newsletter:We only send newsletters to those of you who have signed up for the newsletter. All information is collected for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. We collect your name and email address.
You can easily withdraw your consent at any time/unsubscribe from the newsletter via the link at the bottom or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The newsletter contains good information regarding offers, news and information about useful products.
Furthermore, you consent to receive service notifications, including reminders about abandoned baskets on www.fbtrading.com, follow-up emails after purchases on www.fbtrading.com and emails containing products from FB Trading that you have shown interest in.
5. Disclosure of information to third partiesPersonal information is only passed on to third parties outside FB Trading if it is necessary to be able to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer. Information may be shared with third parties in connection with:
- Shipping: Name and address information is passed on to shipping agents in connection with their delivery of your goods.
- Information retention: Sales and purchase history information is stored encrypted on a remote server.
- Troubleshooting and development: Information can be shared with an external programmer in connection with troubleshooting and website development.
- Customer service, order processing and marketing: Information is shared with employees of HTJ Aarhus in connection with customer service, order processing and marketing of FB Trading.
- Sending newsletters: Information is transferred to our mailing system so that we can send out newsletters etc.
- Accounting: Invoices are transferred for processing in our financial system in connection with posting to the company’s accounts.
All third parties who access our website undertake to abide by FB Trading’s data processing agreement.
FB Trading does not transfer, sell or make your personal information available to other third parties or to countries outside the EU.
Your personal data could be used in a police investigation, as FB Trading reports false payments to the police. We release personal information if we find it necessary to comply with applicable law and to avoid fraud and fraud with, for example, credit cards.
6. Your rightsYou have the right at any time to:
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority (for example, Datatilsynet).
- Request insight into and correction or deletion of the personal information we have collected.
- Restrict or oppose the processing of personal data.
- Request a data transfer if applicable.
For example, if you wish to withdraw your consent or change your data, please contact FB Trading at email@example.com.